Mobilex was established in 1974, first as an export trading company in the furniture industry, then, starting from the late 80s, as a renowned manufacturer of office, conference and hotel seating products. Alter Cuprum was established in 2010 to acquire the assets of Mobilex and develop the contract activity. The experience is primarily in the “excellence” segment, where highest quality products and services are essential to perform the task. Through the years, Alter Cuprum has acquired prestige reputation for procurement and project management in the high-end interior decoration market.
More than 10.000 clients
over 50 years.
Our skills in delivering projects.
Our people specializes in taking care of the following design phases:
• shop and production drawings for every tailored item
• render drawings and images
• site measurements Our people specializes in processing and managing the following activities:
• wall and ceiling decoration with textiles, plaster, venetian stucco, wood, metal, glass cladding
• floor and stairs decoration with wood, stone, metal, glass , flooring systems
• tailor-made furniture, doors, mobile partitions and closets, made in solid wood, veneered plywood, mdf and particle boards, natural stone, metal, fabric, glass
Mobilex has more than 30 years experience in developing, engineering and manufacturing ergonomic office seating. The research behind a seat and a backrest requires a significant investment, but the advantages of a healthy posture are unique. And at Mobilex we produce only ergonomic tested seating equipment. Both for task and executive, every user will find his ideal posture with Mobilex ergonomic seating products. All the ranges are available with a variety of fabrics, leather, simil-leather and special upholstery materials.
Client’s own materials and leather are also a very easy option for Mobilex.
The product collections dedicated to community functions are available in bench, platform, cantilever, legs, on pads and castors, with connections chair by chair and by row. Infinite configurations are possible, also in the choice of finishes, fabric and materials, and market positioning.
Accessories include seat number plates, row number plates, writing tablets with a safety anti-panic patented system, book racks, glass and bottle holders, presets for simultaneous translation equipment and microphones.
Many years of experience that is demonstrated in the details of each of our products.